|Name of Staff||Publications|
|ADr. Sachin Khatri||1. S.G. Khatri, S. Acharya, S.R. Srinivasan. “Mothers’ sense of coherence and oral health related quality oflife of preschool children in Udupi Taluk”.Community Dental Health2014;31:32–36.
2. S.G. Khatri, S. Acharya, S.R. Srinivasan, Snehal P, Madan K. Retention of moisture tolerant and conventional resin based sealant in 6-9 year old children: A randomized controlled trial.Pediatric Dentistry. 2015; 37(4):336-70.
3. S.R. Srinivasan, S.G. Khatri, S. Acharya. “Clinical Evaluation of self and professionally applied desensitizing agents in relieving dentine hypersensitivity after a single topical application: A Randomized Controlled Trial”.J ClinExp Dent 2014; 6(4): e339-43.
4. S.R. Srinivasan, S.G. Khatri, S. Acharya. Evaluation of the instant desensitization after single topical application over a period of one month: randomized trial. Australian Dental Journal2015; 60:1-7.
5. S.R. Srinivasan, S.G. Khatri, S. Acharya. The relationship between life course factors, parental demographics and dental coping beliefs on adolescents dental visit: a cross sectional study. Ethiopian Journal of Health Sciences 2015;25(3): 243-250.
6. S.R. Srinivasan,S. Dorai,S.G. Khatri, S.T.Patil.Effect of ozone to remineralize initial caries: In situ study. Clinical Oral Investigations. Available online since 12/1/2016.
7. Patle B., S.G. Khatri, Thombare V. Knowledge and Attitude of School Teachers Regarding Emergency Management of Avulsed Teeth- A Cross Sectional Study. International Journal of Oral Health and Medical Research 2015; 2(4):1-5.
8. Kavita Madan, SudhindraBaliga M, NilimaThosar, Sachin Khatri, Nilesh Rathi. Evaluation of saliva as a biochemical indicator for electrolyte estimation in sickle cell anaemic patients. IOSR Journal of Pharmaceutical & Biological Sciences 2016; 11(4): 1-4.
9. Kavita Madan,Sachin Khatri, SudhindraBaliga. Minimally Invasive Dentistry- A Review. Archives of Dental & Medical Research 2016; 2(5): 23-27.
10. Kavita Madan,SudhindraBaliga, Sachin Khatri. Stem cells from human exfoliated deciduous teeth- A boon to dentistry. International Journal of Oral Health and Medical Research 2015; 3(2):1-5.
11. Kavita Madan,Sachin Khatri, SudhindraBaliga. Propolis –A promising medicament in dentistry. Archives of Dental & Medical Research 2016;2(5):13-16.
12. S.G. Khatri, S.R. Srinivasan, S. Acharya, S.T.Patil. Antiplaque, antifungal effectiveness of aloevera among intellectually disabled adolescents: pilot study.Pediatric Dentistry. 2017;39(7) 434-38.
13. S.T.Patil, S. Acharya , Hathiwala S, Singhal D, S.R. Srinivasan, S.G. Khatri. Evaluation of efficacy of G32 in reducing halitosis- A RCT.Journal of Clinical DianosticResearch 2017; 11(9): 79-83.
14. Patle B, Khatri S, Thombre V. Oral manifestations in Down’s syndrome patients: Clinical evaluation of 104 patients. Indian journal of mednodent& allied sciences 2017 ;5(3);1-4.
15. Patil S, Shivakumar KM, Hathiwala S, Srinivasan SR, Khatri SG. Prevalence of untreated dental caries among preschool children of Western Maharashtra. J Dent Oral Hyg 2015;7(11):175-8.
16. Patil S, AcharyaS, Hathiwala S, Singhal D, Srinivasan SR, Khatri SG. Impact of social support &self efficacy on stress levels in students in South India. Int J Curr Res 2016;8(3): 275339-44.
17. Patil S, Hathiwala S, Singhal D, Srinivasan SR, Khatri SG, Thakur A. Impact of untreated dental caries on school attendance among preschool children.Int J Curr Med Pharma Res 2016;2(8):570-2.
|Dr Shilpa Warhekar||1. Sandeep Kumar, Prashant Mishra, Shilpa Warhekar, Bhuvnesh Airen, Deepika Jain, and Shaijal Godha. Oral Health Status and Oromucosal Lesions in Patients Living with HIV/AIDS in India: A Comparative Study. AIDS Research and Treatment, Volume 2014, Article ID 480247, 4 pages.
2. Bhuvnesh Airen, Pralhad Dasar, Sandesh Nagarajappa, Sandeep Kumar, Deepika Jain, Shilpa Warhekar Dentition status and treatment need in urban slum dwellers in Indore city, Central India. Journal of Indian Association of Public Health Dentistry. July-September 2014.Vol. 12(3):163-166.
3. Deepika Jain, Pralhad Dasar, Sandesh Nagarajappa, Sandeep Kumar, Bhuvnesh Airen, Shilpa Warhekar. In vitro activity of ethanolic and water extract of guava leaves at various concentrations against Lactobacillus acidophilus, Journal of Indian Association Of Public Health Dentistry July-September 2014.Vol. 12(3):232-236.
4. Sandeep Kumar, Pralhad Dasar, Prashant Mishra, Deepika Jain, Shilpa Warhekar, Bhuvnesh Airen. Career satisfaction among medical and dental graduates in a private institution in Indore city, Madhya Pradesh. Journal of Indian Association of Public Health Dentistry. October-December 2014. Vol. 12 (4):293-296. (Faculty Journal).
5. Prashant Mishra, Pralhad Dasar, Sandesh. N, Sandeep Kumar, Binti Rani Chand, Bhuvnesh Airen, Deepika Jain, Shilpa Warhekar. Dental Camp Experience in Lifeline Express (LLE) Train among Rural Population of Central, India. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2014 Nov, Vol-8(11): ZC72-ZC74.
6. Shilpa Warhekar 1, Sandesh Nagarajappa 2, Prahlad L Dasar 3, Ashish M Warhekar 4, Ajay Parihar 5, Tushar Phulambrikar 6, Bhuvnesh Airen 7, Deepika Jain 8 Incidental Findings on Cone Beam Computed Tomography and Reasons for Referral by Dental Practitioners in Indore City (M.P). Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2015 Feb, Vol-9(2): ZC21-ZC24.
7. Shilpa Ashish Warhekar, Sandesh Nagarajappa, Pralhad L. Dasar, Prashant Mishra, Sandeep Kumar, Swati Balsaraf. Thickness, Permeability and Tactile perception of commercial latex examination gloves used in dental practice. Journal of Indian Association Of Public Health Dentistry. July-Sept 2015 Vol. 13(3):342-347
8. Ajay Parihar, Shilpa A Warhekar1, Harshakant P Gharote2, Ashish M Warhekar3Bifid mandibular canal: An unusual presentation. Journal of Indian Academy of Oral Medicine and Radiology. 2015;27:453-6.
9. Sandesh Nagarajappa, Shilpa Ashish Warhekar. Choosing The Scientific Journal For Publishing Research Work: Perceptions Of Medical And Dental Researchers. Clujul Medical. 2017: Vol. 90, Issue 2, 196-202.
10. Warhekar Shilpa, Sandesh N and Warhekar Ashish Influence of Parental Dental Anxiety on Dental Health Outcomes and Utilization of Dental Services of their Children Acta Scientific Dental Sciences. July 2018.Volume 2(7):7-12.
11. Dr. Shilpa Warhekar1, Dr. Juzer Rasul2, Dr. Manjiri Deshmukh3 School Dental Health Programmes For Oral Disease Prevention. Archives of Dental Surgery Volume 8 Issue 1 Jan – Jun 2018:39-44.
12. Shilpa Warhekar1, Juzer Rasul2. Geriatric Dentistry: Still Not Meeting The Needs Of Geriatrics. Archives of Dental Surgery Volume 10 Issue 1 Jan – Jun 2020:59-64.
13. Shilpa Ashish Warhekar, Ashish Mahadeorao Warhekar, Satyajit Ashok Tekade, Suruchi Satyajit Jatol-Tekade, Vihang V. Naphade Community Periodontal Index survey and Smoking status of rural population of Nagpur district. European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine.2020. Volume 7(10): 3228-3235.
14. Ashish M. Warhekar1*, Shilpa Warhekar2 and Surendra B. Patil3 The Influence Of Parental Dental Anxiety On Oral Health Related Quality Of Life Of Their Children. European Journal Of Pharmaceutical And Medical Research. 2021.Volume 8(1): 478-483.
15. Dr. Deepali P. Mohite, Dr. Prakash M Mohite, Dr. Devendra Palve, Snehal Udapure, Dr. Shilpa Warhekar. Age Estimation Methods in Forensic Dentistry: Literature review of Indian Studies. Annals of the Romanian Society for cell Biology. 2021: Vol. 25, Issue 6, 1655-1660
16. Shilpa Warhekar, Ashish Warhekar, Vandana Pandey Tripathi3 Oral Health Status And Oral Hygiene Practices Among Children Having Parents With Different Levels Of Dental Anxiety. Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology. 2021: Vol. 15, Issue 3, 479 – 487.
17. Dr. Devendra Palve, Dr. Shilpa Warhekar, Dr. Deepali Mohite, Dr. Vinanti Bodele. An Update on pathophysiology, Diagnosis and Management of COVID 19 associated Mucormycosis. Turkish Journal of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation. 2021: Vol. 32, Issue 3, 16293 – 16298.
|Dr. Noopur Kokanee||1. KokaneN, Kokane V, Bengal S, “Attributes and Perception of People Who Delay Their Dental Treatment”, IJDSIR- December - 2020, Vol. – 3, Issue - 6, P. No. 238 – 246.
2. Gade V, Bajaj N, Sonarkar S, Radke R, Kokane N, Rahul N Mucormycosis: Tsunami of Fungal Infection after Second Wave of COVID 19 Annals of R.S.C.B., ISSN:1583-6258, Vol. 25, Issue 6, 2021, Pages. 6383 – 6390.
3. V Gade, NKokane, N Yadav, N Rahul, R Asani, K Umale Covid-19 Stress And Coping Strategies For Health Care Students Turkish Journal Of Physiotherapy And Rehabilitation; 32(3).
4. KokaneN , Gupta B , Agrawal V , et al Association of ABO Blood Group and Rh Factor With Periodontal Disease In Adult Population Of Greater Noida: A Cross Sectional Study IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) e-ISSN: 2279-0853, p-ISSN: 2279-0861.Volume 17, Issue 3 Ver.19 March. (2018), PP 65-69.
5. KokaneV , Patil S , Khode R and Kokane N Easy, Time Tested and Unique Way of Temporary Stabilization of Teeth with Horizontal Cervical Root Fractures: Case Report Journal of Dental & Oro-facial Research Vol. 15 Issue 02 Aug. 2019.
6. Kokane V, Patil s, Kokane N et al Endodontic Management Of Incisors With Horizontal Root Fractures Using H-File As Endodontic Implant – Two Case Reports Clinical Dentistry (0974-3979) . Jun2020, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p12-15. 4p.
7. Kokane N, Kokane V, Kaur J Perceived Risk of COVID-19 in Central India Population. Journal of Global Public Health. 2020;2(2):51–55.
8. Kokane V, Kokane N et al Attitude of dental interns, final year and third-year students towards their involvement in hospital work during COVID-19 pandemic in private dental colleges in Vidarbha, India European Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2021, Volume, 8 Issue 5, 259-263.
9. Kokane V, Kokane N, Burad P, Datar S, Saoji R, Pathak S. Assessment of the knowledge regarding the management of avulsed teeth before and after oral health education in high school children (14–16 years) in Central India. Dent Med Res 2021;9:116-20.
|Dr. Aniket Dhote||1. R. M. Belekar, S. A. Athawale, K. A. Gedekar, A. V. Dhote. Various techniques for water defluoridation by alumina: Development, challenges and future prospects May 2019,AIP Conference Proceedings 2104, 030004 (2019); https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5100431.
2. Sontakke P, Jain P, Patil AD, Biswas G, Yadav P, Makkar DK, Jeph V, Sakina BP. A comparative study of the clinical efficiency of chemomechanical caries removal using Carie-Care gel for permanent teeth of children of age group of 12-15 years with that of conventional drilling method: A randomized controlled trial. Dent Res J (Isfahan). 2019 Jan-Feb;16(1):42-46. PMID: 30745918; PMCID: PMC6340223.
3. Dr. Sumeet Jalan, Dr. UshaRadke, Dr. Rajlakshmi Banerjee, Dr. Aniket Dhote, Dr. RichaSahai, “Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of Inter-occlusal Record Materials among Private Dental Practitioners in Nagpur City: A Cross Sectional Study”, International Journal of Dental Science and Innovative Research February - 2021, Vol. – 4, Issue - 1, P. No. 611 – 620.
4. Dr. Usha Shenoy, Dr. Akash Kudmathe, Dr. Sujoy Banerjee, Dr. Ananya Hazare, Dr. Himija Karia, Dr. Pritam Khorgade, Dr. Aniket Dhote. Evaluation of methods of sterilization in Orthodontic practice: questionnaire study International Journal of Dental Science And Innovative Research Volume-4 | Issue-1 | 2021 , pg 672-680.
5. Dr. Anup N., Dr.Arpita Saxena, Dr. Swasti tambi, Dr. Aniket Dhote, Dr. Toolika Shekhawat. Soothing Anxious Minds Of Dental Patients By Relaxing Their Olfactory-Auditory Senses - An Adjunctive Clinical Trial. International journal of scientific research. Volume-6 | Issue-9 | September-2017 , pg 87-90.
6. Dr. Vijaya S Dhote, Dr.Priyanti M Dharmadhikari,Dr. Rakesh N Bahadure, Dr.Nilima R Thosar, Dr.Aniket V Dhote .Separation Anxiety—An Unseen Cause for Development of Abnormal Oral and Paraoral Habits and Malocclusion: A Review of Literature and Report of Two Cases. International Journal of Clinical Pediatric Dentistry, Volume 14 Special Issue 2 (Behavior Management), pg 199-205.