Career Guidance Cell
Career Guidance cell
The Career Guidance Cell of GDCH Nagpur helps our students approach their career goals and aspirations under the able guidance from our highly qualified and experienced faculty members and GDCH Alumini. The institute’s strong student-driven culture and structured academic model have ensured the students’ excellence by continuously adapting to the changing needs and modes of teaching and learning. The career guidance cell ensures that the students are well informed about potential work opportunities in leading dental institutions and health care sectors in India and Abroad.
The Career Guidance Cell of GDCH Nagpur extensively uses social media and virtual world (Zoom, Webpex, Google meet) to reach out to the students. GDCH Nagpur have facilitated sighting of fresh and promising human resources for the dental fraternity and places an active role in training and guiding the dental students of this institution for higher education and placement in dental fraternity.
The institute has organized different innovative activities to strengthen the capacity of young talents towards competitive exams, to raise the confidence to meet the real-life challenges, to enhance the employability and to facilitate employment opportunities for the students enrolled in the institution.
To guide students towards bright and fulfilling career with the core values of sincerity, hard work, patient care and empathy. (Service to Humanity)
- To guide the students for preparation of various competitive exams like PG-NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance test) for MDS course admission etc
- To continuously upgrade the knowledge of students to make them abreast with recent trends of dentistry through lectures, seminars, workshops etc.
- To conduct activities that will help the students to get exposure to the current trends of the dentistry by way of knowledge, training, internship and hands on exercises.
- To assist students to develop/clarify their academic and career interests, aspirations and short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions
- To promote and create awareness about career advancement and various options available to students after the course.
- To inform students about the available job opportunities in the government sectors and off campus drives and to arrange motivational talks.
- Interactive Lecture Series from Postgraduate students (NEET Preparation)
- Career Options after BDS
- Dental Practice Management (Dental Entrepreneurship)
- Doctor-Patient Relationship (Soft skills, Language skills, Communication Skills)
- Human Value Development (Personality, Professional, Analytical, and Employability)
- Medico legal Awareness
- Advanced Dentistry Programme- Dental Experts